08 April 2012

To-Do List

I have a bucket list, and its awesome... it has alot of boring, predictable things on it, but things that I want to do nonetheless...

Here are a few new things that aren't so boring ;)

  1. Wear a shirt that says "Life". Hand out lemons on a street corner.
  2. Hire 2 private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
  3. Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here," with a straight face.
  4. Make tapioca pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
  5. Become a teacher. Make a test where every answer is "C." Enjoy the show.
  6. Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.
  7. Buy a horse, name it "Oscar Takes The Lead," enter it in horse races.
  8. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say, "Help! I've been turned into a parrot."
EPICNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment