18 July 2014

Mornings

Mornings have a unique innocence. It's those serene moments in the dim grey light of the morning, where the dew is fresh on the grass, and the larks and mockingbirds have yet to sing. The dawn is yet to wake, and the world, for just a moment, is still asleep. I treasure these moments. In these moments lose myself as I feel her curl up beside me. I forget the last year. I forget all of the heartache and all of the pain. I forget that she doesn't love me.

I only remember the morning. I only remember her strong, soft arms pulling me into her embrace. The curvature of her body, and her head resting on my chest. In these moments I know no pain. I know no sorrow. In these brief moments, I am at peace.
________________

Then I wake up. And she's gone.

3 comments:

  1. I know your pain. So poignant. And, so sad. I feel for you. Sending love and good energy your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully captured memories. Thanks for sharing, and so wonderful to meet you today, though briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart was filled with remorse and pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was not able to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide because of the love and affection i had for my husband. I searched and asked everyone i knew for help but all my efforts were useless not until i was refereed to Doctor Casera by Oliver who i met online that he could be of help to my marriage for he has helped her before. I got in touch with the Doctor and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he encouraged me and promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back with his powers between just 24 hours. I believed in him and to my very eyes, my husband came on his knees pleading for forgiveness to come back and rectify his mistakes and today we are living with so much Joy and happiness. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the Doctor now for he will help you out.. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400.

    ReplyDelete