27 September 2011

Letter to you...

Everyday you have me thinking of you. I can't get you out of my head. You were everything I ever wanted in my life. I loved you. I still love you. I love you, even though you don't love me. I think about you everyday. I miss you everyday. Every night when I go to sleep, I wish I had your arms around me again. The body pillow I sleep with now, does you no justice. It doesn't have your warmth, or your kind words. It doesn't wrap its arms around me like you did. Everyday that I was with you, I felt like a super hero... like there was nothing that could hurt me, or bring me down. I miss being around you. I miss your smile, and the way you made me laugh. I miss the way you loved me. I miss seeing you everyday. I miss your kisses. I miss everything about you. I can't stop thinking about you, and how things could have been different. Would you come back if I asked you? I want you back so badly that it hurts. I love you. Come back to me. God I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment