29 September 2011

NEW SKIS!!!! :D

So I bought a new pair of skis 2 weeks ago. They are the Atomic Access. 
There are so many awesome, and have had a ton of awesome reviews. Its my new one quiver ski :) and I can't wait til I can take them out and absolutely shred! I am still thinking about the possibility of buying a pair of park specific skis though... I have seen a few pairs of Volkl Pearl skis for $179.97... they are normally $500! So that might be in the works. Who knows. :) For the Access, I am going to get the Marker Squire Schizo binding.
It allows you to move the placement of your bindings forward and back depending on the conditions you are skiing in. So if I want to ski frontside for the day, or in the park, I can mount closer to the front, or in true center. If we get dumped on 2 ft, then I can mount back seat for an infamous powder day :) So pretty much... its going to be epic!

Now... I found out something freaking amazing yesterday. I work at Sports Authority... and The Canyons offers Sports Authority employees free day passes with a shop card (which we will all receive) and our most recent pay stub. 
I called Canyons yesterday, because I had bought a season pass from them, and they were awesome enough to refund my money! So now its a question of if I want to buy a season pass somewhere else, or if I want to save the money, and buy a car. Right now I am leaning towards buying a car... because I really want to be able to get up to the mountain :D

Life is good today. Other than the fact that I exhauted, and that I dont feel well :( Oh well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment