22 July 2013

What Do You Want Me To Write About?

This blog is for you. It helps me to write it, and research for it. It allows me to do a lot of soul searching, and reflection. But in the end, it's sole purpose is to help you. Maybe you're still in the closet, and you're looking for someone "like you". Maybe you're a parent or friend of someone who just came out. Maybe you completely disagree with everything I have ever written about... I don't know. But this blog is about you. Whoever you are. Wherever you are.

So I'm opening the floor up to you. What do you want me to write about? Do you want me to answer questions? Do you want me to write about more scriptural topics? (Which I love to do). Do you want me to write about more personal experiences and opinions? I seriously want to know!

So ask me! Tell me what to write! Comment at the bottom, email me (skiutah17@gmail.com), Facebook me, message me on Google+. 

Y'all are awesome. And I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a very personal request- please, do not feel like you "have" to write about it because I asked. But, I would like to know how your "first time" with a woman was. And, how are you coping with the loss of her love and her cheating? I ask because I have gone through something similar and would love to know how ANYONE gets over the loss of their love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear your conversion story please.

    ReplyDelete