02 July 2011

Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.

I've been having some fun tonight, because I'm just out of my zone. I'm just out of everything. I'm drained all outta happy. So here is some happy that I found along the way.


This picture makes my whole life... because it's totally me. I'm a big time skier. I'm in love with my moped. And it's old school. And I'm lovin' it. Someday I'll get my picture taken like this. And maybe someday I'll be as legit as she is!


This is something a friend put together for me a while ago. This is definitely me too. The actual picture isn't me, its Ellen Page, but it kinda looks like me, and it has my favorite colors in it. But its me, surrounded by my first love. Music. I play the piano... and I love it! I play the music, I write the music... I love the music. And she found all black and white pictures to surround the only one in color, me.


And then this is one that I made for me. It's my name, and then another picture of Ellen Page... and the quote from Juno, "I don't really know what kind of girl I am." That quote sums me up pretty darn well... Just makes me smile. :)

And here's a few happy things I saw today, and wrote down.

  • "Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself."
  • The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind."
  • Friend's are more important than money."
  • "The pursuit of happiness is the source of all unhappiness."
  • "Do one thing a day that scares you."
  • Drink fresh water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp."
  • "Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself."
  • "Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life."
  • "Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to."
  • "That which matters the most should never give way to that which matter the least."
  • "Stress is related to 99% of all illness."
  • "Dance, sing, floss, and travel."
  • "The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive one."
  • "A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offset stress."
  • "Creativity is maximized when you're living in the moment."
  • "Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocrity is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life."
  • "Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment."
Just thought I would share those... because I like them a lot, and I think some other awesome people might like it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment