19 October 2011

Nights are too lonely...

These nights are so lonely... you aren't here, and I wake up from the nightmares, and searching for your arms around me holding me close, holding me safe. Every night, I imagine you next to me, and I fall asleep thinking about how much I loved you. About how much I still love you. I wish I could tell you... I wish you could come back... Everyday, I wish you would come back. Maybe I wasn't the best for you, and maybe you weren't the best for me... but you loved me. You loved me. You loved me for me. And I loved you more than anyone I have ever met. I love you so much. You completed me. And it's taken me a long time to realize this... and to accept it... but you completed me. And I honestly do not know if I will be able to love anyone like I loved you. There won't be another one like you. If you saw this, would you come back? If you saw this, and saw how much I still love you, would you come back to me? I love you, baby. I love you so so much. Come back to me... Please come back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment