05 October 2011

Random Thoughts For The Day

  1. I absolutely LOVE President Thomas S. Monson!
  2. Star Wars, Dr. Pepper, BBQ Pringles, and fruit snacks are a wonderful combination at 1am.
  3. Ski season is 49 days away!!!
  4. Its supposed to snow on Thursday!!! SO EXCITED!!
  5. My candles make my room smell like Christmas, but I accidentally got green candle wax on my carpet. I don't know how to get it out... uh oh...
  6. R2D2 is my favorite droid ever. He's legit.
  7. I miss you. I miss you so much. Come back to me.
  8. I have a soccer double header tomorrow... I think I'm gonna die...
  9. My deodorant smells super good. 
  10. I cleaned my room yesterday. I'm proud of myself.
  11. I love to go grocery shopping. Is that weird?
  12. My boss is super legit. I wanna be like her someday.
  13. The more I go to school, the more I realize that I'd rather be a ski bum on the side on a mountain in a tent for the rest of my life.
  14. I'm getting my hair cut on Friday!! I'm super duper excited!!
  15. My super good friend is coming back to Utah at the end of the month!! 
  16. I'm going to buy a car. And its gonna be awesome!
  17. He is always there for you. Ever loyal, and supportive, He is an unconditional friend who stands by you, always encouraging, and understanding you. What better friend could you have than the Savior?

I love the Church. I love God. I love Christ. I'm not perfect, and I'm flawed, and I make thousands of mistakes everyday. Some big. Some small. But I try. I try so hard to be the very best person that I can be. And that makes all the difference. 

So... to all of you out there... who judge me, and think I'm a lost cause... who think that I will never change, and never be the person you wish that I was... hate all you want. Because I am cherished, valued and beautiful through the eyes of God. And that's all I will ever need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment