2. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
3. You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.
4. The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy your self the freedom to do it later.
5. Go where you're celebrated, not where you're tolerated.
6. The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you'd better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
7. If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.
8. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.
9. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
10. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.